750W Power Inverter
The Battery Tender 750W Power Inverter provides mobile capability to deliver electric power for AC appliances when there is no traditional AC power outlet available. The Alligator Clips connect directly to the vehicle battery to provide the nominal 12 VDC input power for the inverter. The Dual AC output connectors provide the means to run a number of traditional appliances like fans, lamps, radios, TVs, toasters, or microwave devices, and others. Also, the 2 USB output connectors provide 5 volt DC power to run other devices like digital cameras, fans, game consoles, GPSs, lamps, and more. An LCD screen provides real-time status of % output power consumption, vehicle battery voltage, and warning data. The limited warranty period is one-year.
NOTE: The length of time that any electric appliance will run on the output of any electric power device will be less as the power demands of the device increase. If the load value is less than the continuous output power rating of the inverter, then it will run for a period of time that depends on both the load value and the size of the battery. The smaller the load and the larger the battery, the longer the inverter can run that load. For example, a typical microwave consumes several hundred to 1,500 watts. A small fan or radio may only require 20 or 30 watts. A typical light bulb requires 40, 60, or 100 watts.
• LCD Screen shows real-time output power, vehicle battery Voltage and warning data
• Two AC Ports For Total Continuous 750W Output
• Two USB Ports, 3.1A Combined Total Output
• Alligator Clips
• Max Continuous Power: 750W
• High Surge Peak: 1500W
• Input Voltage: 12V Nominal
• Output Voltage: 115 VAC
• Three (3) DC Input Fuses: 35A each (Automotive Blade Type)
• USB Output: 5V DC, 3.1A total output
• Inverter Weight: 1.8 lbs.
• Inverter Dimensions: 8.75” X 5.5” X 2.625”