200W Power Inverter
The Battery Tender 200W Power Inverter provides mobile capability to deliver electric power for AC appliances when there is no traditional AC power outlet available. With the cigarette adapter accessory, you can connect to your vehicle’s 12 volt battery. That provides the nominal 12 VDC input power for the inverter. You may also use the Alligator Clip accessories to connect directly to the vehicle battery. The Dual AC output connectors provide the means to run a number of traditional appliances like fans, lamps, radios, TVs, toasters, or microwave devices, and others. Also, the 2 USB output connectors provide 5 volt DC power to run other devices like digital cameras, fans, game consoles, GPSs, lamps, and more. An LCD screen provides real-time status of % output power consumption, vehicle battery voltage, and warning data. The limited warranty period is one-year.
NOTE: The length of time that any electric appliance will run on the output of any electric power device will be less as the power demands of the device increase. If the load value is less than the continuous output power rating of the inverter, then it will run for a period of time that depends on both the load value and the size of the battery. The smaller the load and the larger the battery, the longer the inverter can run that load. For example, a typical microwave consumes several hundred to 1,500 watts. A small fan or radio may only require 20 or 30 watts. A typical light bulb requires 40, 60, or 100 watts.
• LCD Screen shows real-time output power, vehicle battery Voltage and warning data
• Two AC Ports For Total Continuous 200W Output
• 120W Cigarette Adapter with Replaceable Fuse (Rated 12A @ 250V max)
• Two USB Ports, 3.1A Combined Total Output
• Alligator Clips
• Max Continuous Power: 200W (Limited to 120W if using Cigarette Adapter)
• High Surge Peak: 400W
• Input Voltage: 12 VDC Nominal
• Output Voltage: 115 VAC
• Single DC Input Fuse: 35A (Automotive Blade Type)
• USB Output: 5 VDC, 3.1A Combined Total Output
• Inverter Weight: 0.9 lbs.
• Inverter Dimensions: 7” X 4.25” X 1.875”